Free The Swiss Colony Catalog
The Swiss Colony has been family owned since 1926. They sell cheese, sausage, cakes, candy, chocolate and other snack items.

Besides those tasty treats you can also purchase furniture, home decor, apparel, collectibles and much more. Complete the information to receive a free Swiss Colony catalog. Let them cover all your Holiday needs today.

Shop The Swiss Colony Store Online

1 comment to '' The Swiss Colony Catalog "

ADD COMMENT
  1. As Executor of both of my parents estates, I have put in over 200 hours of work since last December. Among other tasks, I have canceled countless subscriptions to catalogues and various mailings that have somehow been changed to my home address. Most companies offer condolences and immediately remove the name. Today, I ran into a buzzsaw; the requirement of a death certificate? What? Can hardly believe my ears. I have sent death certificates as needed to insurance companies, banks, etc. but am appalled by this.

    ReplyDelete